Monday, March 3, 2008

37 Weeks

Hi Everyone,

Not a lot to report today. I went to the doctor and nothing is happening. I am not dilated, and she still needs to drop a little bit more. The doctor did say that really doesn't mean anything, my water could break tonight. (It probably won't, but it could) I see him again on Thursday and then next Tuesday I go for the last ultra sound. That will finally determine if I will be having a c-section.
You know, just as recent as last week, I was asked if I was "done yet". My answer was No. How quickly things can change. I am officially DONE! I have had three sinus infections during my pregnancy. (one currently active) My legs hurt, my back hurts and I cannot get comfortable enough for a good night sleep. (I know I will still be sleep deprived after she comes) And my morning sickness has come back, although not as bad as it was in the first trimester. Then to top it all off, I fell on the ice last night and hurt my knee. Now I can add that to my aches and pains.
Don't get me wrong; for the most part, I loved being pregnant. Even with the morning sickness of the first trimester and the Gestational Diabetes of the rest of it, but there comes a point when enough is enough. I am so happy I won't be one that has to go past my due date!! I would probably lose it!! I am willing to bet that God planned it this way: He makes pregnancy relatively easy for the first two and a half trimesters, then he makes it so miserable that you could care less about the pain of giving birth to the baby! Crazy? I think not!!

No comments: