Well, I had my last appointment this morning. Nothing is happening yet, so it looks like we are going to wait until Monday. Oh well, only a few more days.
I did have one GOOD contraction while on the monitor, but nothing after the one! Too bad.
I wish I had more to report. This will probably be my last post until something happens on Monday or Tuesday. (Actually, Angie will post if something happens, as I am sure the doc would not appreciate me blogging while in labor)
So, I will enjoy one last weekend with Vaughn. I have a baby shower to attend Saturday and then Vaughn and I can have some alone time after that. It will be nice.
Love,
Tracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so, so, so thinking of you today! Just checking in to see if there were any updates. Can't wait to hear more details about Piper after she finally gets here.
Love you,
Erica
Dear Tracy and Vaughn,
I just want to wish you good luck and also a speedy labor and delivery! I'm looking forward to meeting your little girl! Enjoy your time off, Tracy. Hopefully Andrea and I can stop by after things settle down to visit!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment