Monday, February 25, 2008

36 Weeks

I just got back from the doc. Not much to report this week. I was on the monitor for nearly 90 minutes today!! At first, she wasn't moving like she normally does, then when she finally started moving to the doc's liking, her heart rate dropped to 80 for about 30 seconds!! Then he made me stay on for another 15 minutes! She was fine. He thinks that she just rolled onto the umbilical cord.

He changed things again today. Now we are going in at 7:30 AM on 3/17 instead of 6:00 PM. He wants to give me two ripening agents instead of one - hoping it will throw me into active labor sooner. So, he had the receptionist call the hospital and change my appointment. Then, on 3/11, I go for my final ultrasound. We'll see if he changes things again after that. Like I said before, if she is measuring too big, we will scrap the 17th and just do a c-section the 18th.

Work had a really nice shower for me on Friday. We got a lot of nice clothes and toys, plus quite a bit of money in various gift cards. I really do work with a lot of very generous and kind people!! I am very lucky!

No comments: