Friday, March 7, 2008

37 Weeks Still.....

I went to the doctor yesterday and he decided that I should stop working for the last week of my pregnancy. It seems there is small amounts of protein in my urine and my BP is a little high. Not so much of either to make him take her early, just enough that I need to rest. I tried to explain that my job is not stressful right now, and that I sit most of the day. This did not matter to him. We agreed that today would be my last day. On top of that, nothing else is happening. He did say that he doesn't think the baby is too big. The ultrasounds always make her seem bigger, but when he measures and pushes on my stomach to feel her, he says she seems average size. That makes me feel better!
I do have to say that as far as work goes, I have the best job! I work with so many nice people, and management has been WONDERFUL about my pregnancy needs. From my multiple doctor appointments per week, to my male co-workers digging out my car during snow storms, everyone has been great!! I am very lucky!
So, I am off work now until June. I am not sure the exact date I will go back yet, that is to be determined.
I will contine to update the blog, but I can't believe how quickly Piper will arrive! Angie will update this site while I am in the hospital and probably for a little while after to keep you all posted.
I go back to the doctor Tuesday and Thursday next week. I will post after those appointments.

No comments: