Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tracy, Vaughn & Piper are home!

The family went home from the hospital tonight. I think everyone was excited about being at home and are looking forward to the next two days just getting acquainted to some of the changes. Tracy and Vaughn are looking forward to also trying to get into a routine and possibly get some sleep while Piper is sleeping.

As we all expected, Tracy and Vaughn are already the best parents ever. I am very proud of both them and I wish them a peaceful next two days at home with each other before Easter and Vaughn goes back to work.

I don't have any pictures to post because I took some with Tracy's camera, but maybe if she gets time, she can put some more up. But, I wanted to let everyone know they were home, healthy and happy!

No comments: