Well, after a frustrating 2 days, Tracy will undergo a C Section at 5:15pm today.
Tracy and Vaughn went into the hospital on Monday March 17th and waited for something to happen. Tracy was given prostaglandins to help soften the cervix and prepare for labor. She was allowed to eat whatever she wanted, but she did not dilate. I guess no St Pats baby!
Today, (Tuesday 3/18/2008), the Doctor administered Pitocin. Tracy was not allowed to eat anything and after 2pm was very upset that nothing had happened. Tracy signed the papers to have the C Section. The Doctor came in about 4:45pm today. Now it is wait and see. Tracy and Vaughn are very anxious to get through this part of the process.
We should see the first glimses of Piper by 8pm tonight. So keep posted! I will take pictures and give updates when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment