I went to the doctor this morning and things look good. I lost the 4.5 lbs I gained last week, so that's good. I must have been retaining water or something.
I am scheduled for the induction. She will actually be born on 3/18, NOT 3/17 like we planned. The doc is not on call on St. Patrick's Day. BUMMER! Vaughn wants me to just use his partner so we can have her on the 17th, but he doesn't understand that I prefer my own doctor as I have been seeing him regularly this entire pregnancy.
So, I get admitted into the hospital at 6:00 PM on Monday, 3/17 and they start the induction Tuesday morning. This is scheduled, so the only way it would change is if I have to have a c-section or she came early. I won't know until the week of the 10th if I need a c-section when I go for the ultrasound. If doc thinks I need one, then we will cancel my admission on Monday, 3/17 and just go in first thing in the morning on 3/18.
Everything else looks good. I am measuring normal, and my sugars have been good. Getting some back pain and nausea, but again, that is normal.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment