I go for my next appointment today. We will have the induction day confirmed at that time. I can't believe that the longest I am going to have to wait to meet my daughter is 5 more weeks!! Wow, time flies!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Piper's Room Nearly Ready
Good Morning, Well, the room is almost complete. We are just waiting for the window treatments which are on backorder until March. We finished putting up the rest of the dots and the other canvas picture Sunday. My sister-in-law, Brittany made the coolest letters that spell out PIPER for the wall. Angie took pictures of those, along with the room, they are posted below.
I go for my next appointment today. We will have the induction day confirmed at that time. I can't believe that the longest I am going to have to wait to meet my daughter is 5 more weeks!! Wow, time flies!!

I go for my next appointment today. We will have the induction day confirmed at that time. I can't believe that the longest I am going to have to wait to meet my daughter is 5 more weeks!! Wow, time flies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment