Monday, February 18, 2008

The Room is Complete - Are we ready???







This weekend we got the window treatments, crib skirt and rug for Piper's room. It's all tied together so nicely! We are so happy with the room! I was worried about how Vaughn would like it, but he thinks it's dang cute!! I am attaching some pictures.



As for me, not much to report, maybe there will be an update tomorrow after I go to the doctor. This week I am 35 weeks. I am starting to get winded and lightheaded if I do too much at one time, and my nausea from the 1st trimester has come back. Though not as bad. The doc says that's normal. Technically, unless she comes early, Piper will be here 4 weeks from today! We are pretty much ready. This weekend we spent finishing the room and washing all of her clothes and blankets. There are still a few things we have to get, but we will hit the stores in the next two weekends.



I will be out of work for nearly 3 months, so I will send you all my personal email address. It's my company's policy (a new policy) that they disable employees access to the network while on FMLA. This is a bummer for me because anyone who knows me, knows I check work email in the evenings and on weekends, so to not be able to check it for three months, is going to be rough! I am sure I will be busy with the baby, but I sure will feel lost when I return to work.



I will post more tomorrow after my doctor appointment!

No comments: