Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ultrasound Pictures


These are the ultrasound pictures from November 7, 2007. If you look closely, one picture looks like Skeletor (from He-Man) Another is just below the waist, showing she is a girl, and in the other she has her index finger in her mouth. Notice the cute little bubbles above her head!! (You can click on the pictures to make them bigger)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a test comment

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea that you guys started a blog for your little piper. I can't wait to meet her and hang out with you guys to hear all of your daily stories of what she did day to day. I don't get to talk with you much Tracy, so it is nice to see and hear your progress through the blog. Hope to see you guys soon!
Love,
Chrissy