Well, I went for the ultrasound yesterday, and although everything looks good, we didn't get any pictures. She was not the best technician we have ever had, and besides that, it was very difficult to even see the baby on the screen. She is getting so big! The ultrasound is estimating that her weight is 2 lbs, 10 oz. I hope they are wrong, and this is only an estimate. Baby should be about 1.5 lbs. They are also estimating her due date to be 3/17. (Earlier is good for me!!) I go for my next prenatal appointment on Wednesday, so I am going to verify the information about the weight with him. My sister-in-law Brittany had her baby a couple of weeks ago. They estimated her to be about 7 lbs, and came out just over 5 lbs. My cousin Jenn said that they estimated her first child would weigh 6 lbs and he was 7 when he was born, so I guess you just never know. (Jenn just had her second child, a girl on 12/19. CONGRATULATIONS!!)
I also learned that Piper's little feet are REALLY close to my bladder. Hmm, I wonder if this is why several times a day I feel like I have to "go" every 20 minutes. I bet she is kicking my bladder!!
Anyway, even though we couldn't see everything as clear as we could at 20 weeks, it's still nice to see her little heart beating and all her cute little parts.
Today is my sister-in-law, Angie's birthday. Happy Birthday Aunt Angie!!
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment