Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas




Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I am posting a picture of Vaughn and I from Christmas at my brother's house. Not much to report right now. I am 27 weeks. Pretty soon, (29 weeks) I will be in the 3rd trimester....the home stretch. I am going for what may be my last ultrasound today. I will post those pictures tomorrow if they give them to me on CD. The doctor said I could have another ultrasound at 32 weeks, but it gets very difficult to see the baby at that time. If we do have one, it will only be for the doc to check her weight and progress.
Friday before Christmas, Vaughn went out with the "boys" from work. I picked him up and went in to meet everyone. It was so nice to hear them tell me how excited Vaughn is about Piper. You know how men can be....But they just kept saying how Vaughn gives them "weekly updates". I always knew that he is excited, but it means so much for coming from the guys.
We hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: