Arrival: March 18, 2008, 6:42 PM, 7 lbs, 7 oz, 19 1/4 inches long.
Parents: Vaughn and Tracy
Maternal Grandma: Charlotte
Paternal Grandma: Bonnie
Paternal Grandpa: Craig
Monday, April 21, 2008
Our Little Diva!
These pictures were taken yesterday on our deck. It was such a nice day, and so bright and sunny, we thought it was best to have Piper wear her sunglasses. (Even though we kept her in the shade) She actually didn't mind wearing them. Too Cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Every girl needs her shades! She is so cute and I wish I could love on her. I'm so happy for you guys. Love to all of you!
2 comments:
Every girl needs her shades! She is so cute and I wish I could love on her. I'm so happy for you guys. Love to all of you!
Her future is so bright she has to wear shades - isn't that how the song goes! Shes so dang cute!
Post a Comment