Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Doctor Appointment




Hi Everyone,




We just got home from Piper's first doctor appointment. Everything looks good. She is now 8 lbs and 20 inches long. They gave her a hearing test since she didn't pass in the left ear at the hospital, but she passed today. That's a relief!


Piper is still getting up every two hours to feed. The doctor said we can increase the amount to 4 ounces - If she will take it. So, I think we will try that tonight. She has no problem sleeping 3-4 hours during the day, but at night she is up every two.


When the nurse was measuring and weighing her, she pee'd all over the scale. Poor thing, I am sure it was cold. At first I felt bad, but then, I realized that it happens all the time.


Here are two pictures of Piper in a cute jogging suit from No Na. This is what she wore to the doctor.


No comments: