It has been so long since I have posted to this blog. I have been using facebook more and more. So, hopefully someone still reads this. :) Anyway, Piper is 15 months now. She is doing GREAT! She is walking and talking and is SO SMART!! We truly enjoy every minute of her!
Yesterday we spent the day at Uncle Chuck and Aunt Sheri's house. Then, at sundown, we hopped on the boat for the Minneola Bay fireworks. FUN FUN! Piper was such a good girl and stayed up until 10:30!! What a trooper!! Below are a couple of pictures.
Love,
Tracy
Me and my sweet baby girl!! She is trying so hard to stay awake.
1 comment:
I know those eyes. Those are the "I'm about 30 seconds from falling asleep right here" eyes. :-)
Quinn stayed up 'til 10 when the fireworks were over, and was asleep about two minutes after we got in the car.
Post a Comment