Arrival: March 18, 2008, 6:42 PM, 7 lbs, 7 oz, 19 1/4 inches long.
Parents: Vaughn and Tracy
Maternal Grandma: Charlotte
Paternal Grandma: Bonnie
Paternal Grandpa: Craig
Friday, November 7, 2008
Our Beautiful Flower
So it wasn't the best first Halloween for Piper. Poor thing had a cold and an ear infection. But, she made the best of it. Here she is with Cousin Connor.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She is the prettiest little flower that I have ever seen!!!! She does look like she doesn't feeling well though as compared to her other Halloween photos. I hope she is feeling better. Keep your updates coming. I am loving watching her grow!
1 comment:
She is the prettiest little flower that I have ever seen!!!! She does look like she doesn't feeling well though as compared to her other Halloween photos. I hope she is feeling better. Keep your updates coming. I am loving watching her grow!
Erica
Post a Comment