Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dot Dot Dot

Hi,

Here are a couple of pictures I took of Piper at 6:00 AM this morning!! At least one of us is all smiles in the morning! She is holding "Dot" a blanket that Deb got for her before she was born. I put the blanket away, and came across it the other day. She LOVES it! Now she has "Boo" which was a gift from Betsy and "Dot" from Deb.
Piper is doing some new things this week. First, if she is sitting on your lap facing you, hold on to her hands and she will pull herself up into a standing position. Such a strong girl!! 2nd, she has started blowing rasperries in response to it being done to her. It's the funniest thing. Except she is REALLY messy about it. She blows spit bubbles all over her face. Hours and hours of fun, I tell ya!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love checking the website and getting updates from you on beautiful Piper. The 6am photos are great. She looks like she couldn't be any happier. Keep the updates coming and give her a hug for me!

Erica