Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm Not Greedy...Just a few Million!

Well, I made it through my first FULL week back to work. And with NO crying!! OK, there were a couple of tears that escaped on Thursday morning, but I think that's pretty good! Why Thursday? This is the day that Piper went to Nancy's house for the first time. Should I have been worried??? NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT!!! The first day, Nancy's grandson Gus who is 12 was there. Boy did Piper like him!! So much so that she was asleep at 6:45 PM that night!! (Normal bedtime being 7:30) I know she napped during the day because when I stopped by for lunch, she was fast asleep. Besides that, Nancy told me she slept a few times during the day.
Things are going great with Aunt Sheri too!! Piper has cousin Connor over there who is 11, and I hear he is a BIG help!! They took Piper to her first movie last week. She did really well. (The local theatre has free movies in the summer, kind of a family thing. They were able to bring the stroller in so Piper could sleep)
We are very lucky to have some wonderful people to watch Piper while Vaughn and I work. It makes going back to work that much easier!! However, if we could just win the lotto, that would be better. We are just asking for a few of million, we're not greedy!! You know, pay off the house, the cars, set up a nice college and wedding fund for Piper, I don't think that is asking too much.
Anyway, I can't believe it....I am sitting her updating at 6:30 AM on a Saturday when I could be sleeping!! Yes, Piper is STILL sleeping!! She is usually up at 5:00AM, seven days a week!! She is slepping, and here I sit blogging!! What's wrong with me???
Today we go for her three month pictures!! I am so excited!! They will be posted in a couple of weeks. (It takes like 10 days to get the online pictures)
Well, maybe I will go lay down for a little bit while I can. Below is a picture of Piper taken a couple of weeks ago and my friend Rebecca's house just before we went for a walk.
We hope all is well with everyone!
Love,
Tracy

No comments: