
I went for a 32 week ultra sound today. It's probably going to be the last time I get so see Piper before I get to meet her. It's a little hard to see her now, but I was able to see her little face. While the technician was running over all of her organs, she came to her bladder and told me that she had to pee. It was funny. Piper is in the right position and VERY LOW!! That makes me wonder what it will feel like when she actually "drops". Whoa!!!
The tech did try to verify that she is "still a girl", but it was a little difficult. She said that she is pretty sure she's a girl, but since Piper is face down, it's hard to see everything from the back.
I am attaching the best picture out of what was given to me. You can see her face and a hand.
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment